Terms & Conditions
Cuba Family House has a directory of Independent Private Houses and Family Homes throughout Cuba. All accommodations are part of our network have in common to be served directly by their owners and family, thus ensuring a familiar and the ability to interact more personally with the culture of the countries.
Reservations are secured with the payment of 10% of total days requested. Payment is made through PayPal ensuring privacy and security for your information. Cuba Family House does not charge any additional fee when the reserve is made. After payment of the deposit, will automatically send an electronic receipt with all booking details both the passenger and the owner.
For questions or concerns, please contact us, will be happy to assist you in anything you need.
Terms and Conditions
- Cubafamilyhouses guarantee confirmation of online bookings. Where we recommend an attractive and varied family homes that have legal license to rent to any foreigner who visits the beautiful island of Cuba.
- Cubafamilyhouses has carefully selected all the houses that appear in your search engine and ensures its legality at the time of registration on the site.
- When expressing a reservation through our website, cubafamilyhouses will contact you and the owner of the rental by mail or by telephone. The latter, in case of extreme emergency.
- Hosting providers are responsible for providing all services published on Cubafamilyhouses. Although verify the accuracy of the information at the time of registration.
- Cubafamilyhouses reserves the right to refuse admission to our site although rental properties have legal license, if they do not meet the requirements in our opinion, to ensure a pleasant stay.
- Cubafamilyhouses strives to guarantee, up to date and correct all information on the site.
- If for some reason the hosting provider accidental, could not comply with the agreement with Cubafamilyhouses for accommodation. Cubafamilyhouses try to offer a similar option to chose you.
- Our company assumes no responsibility for payment or compensation for any loss or impairment caused by a force majeure. Understood by Force Majeure any event which we or the hosting provider can not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Events such as (war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events beyond control.
- Deposits are non-refundable booking.
- In the unlikely event of a problem arising, our liability to you is limited to the deposit paid for cubafamilyhouses.
- If you are not present at the agreed time and day, it may be to cancel your entire reservation.
- All information provided by you will be sent only to persons or hosting providers responsible for providing the services you have requested.
- Neither cubafamilyhouses or hosting providers have access to your financial information. Once your transaction is confirmed by Pay Pal. Cubafamilyhouses will send you a receipt that includes the reservation deposit and balance due on arrival at the accommodation provider.
- We will use your email address to send your booking confirmation or to contact you for any event related to the contracted services.
- We will use your phone number to contact you only in cases of extreme urgency in matters relating to their reserves.
Cubafamilyhouses delegated all financial transactions online with credit / debit card: PayPal. World leader in online payment solutions with 100 million members worldwide account, thus guarantee our customers increased security and privacy conditions on their payments online. You need not be a member of Pay Pal or open a Pay Pal account to pay online.